LZ New Zealand is very proud to be a leading New Zealand manufacturer/supplier of LED (light emitting diode) lighting solutions for the residential, commercial and industrial markets, offering a product range which offers everything from complete LED down lights to LED retrofit options which replace your existing inefficient lamps. We believe in providing a quality product that we can guarantee.
LZ New Zealand has a product range which offers everything from complete LED down lights to LED retrofit options which replace your existing inefficient lamps. We believe in providing a quality product that we can guarantee. LEDs are a environmentally friendly product, once the luminaire has expired after 50, 000hrs or greater, the luminaire can be recycled as is made from 85% recyclable materials.
Approximately 20% of the worlds energy consumption is in artificial lighting, 70% of those lights can be replaced with more energy efficient LED alternatives. Several studies into the lifecycles of LED, show that 98% of the energy consumed in running a LED goes to the task its designed for, LIGHT. Only approximately 5% of the energy consumed in a standard incandescent lamp goes to creating light, the other 95% produces heat!
Support / lack of
Not good to deal with issues. They blame me for their faulty product.1/08/2012 12:31:36 p.m.lzled lz
A company that gives you wrong advice
I purchased several hundred dollars worth of LED lamps and all are useless and some are damaged. I spoke to them for about 20 minutes at the trade fair, told them repeatedly I need 12 volt equipment and they supplied the wrong voltage equipment and went back on what they said. Asked for replacement fow two working lamps so they would work on 12 volt, they had the lamps for 7 months and did not replace them as promised. USELESS. Now I am $400 out of pocket.15/05/2012 5:11:47 a.m.lz led
LED BULBS, COMMERCIAL HIGH POWER LED LIGHTS, LED, TUBE LIGHT, MOTORHOME LED LIGHTS, NZLED, Solar Home Lighting, WATERPROOF LED, BARS/MODULES, FLEXIBLE LED STRIP LIGHTS, CONTROLLERS/POWER ADAPTORS, LED TUBES, L.E.D, online shopping, LZLED, LZ LED, NZ LED, LEDDIRECT, LED DIRECT, lighting, outdoor light, bulbs, Appliance testing, PAT, portable appliance testing, Motorhomes, LED Strips & Bars, Auckland, kiwimade, Commercial, Solar Home Lights, Fluorescent Bulbs, Design Lighting, Roading, led appliactions, Test and Tag, Testing, Appliance, inspection, pat testing, electrical appliance testing, electrical, AS/NZS 3760, AS/NZS 3760 2003, 3760 2010, tag, tagging, test tag, Asset, asset register, asset list, asset management